Friday, April 16, 2010

Cherish

It was the second week since I started to work in the F & B department. I was not used to it at the beginning, with always free time to read newspaper and walk around. When I was a waitress and kitchen assistant, I was always busy and rushed for no reason. I walked faster than others which made me easily being noticed by others, especially, the guests in the coffee house. Now, in the office, sometimes, I feel bored and do not know what I should do. Maybe it is good that sometimes, we should just slow down our pace of life, enjoy the sceneries pass by. You never know until you notice and observe something truly.

Dad went to Cameron alone few days back. When I reached home after work, I did not even notice that he was not around. I did not have the initiative to call him everyday like he used to call back to us when he was working in Cameron. Am I wrong? Am I careless??? Why human always does not appreciate the things that are around us and does not show or tell them, how much we love them, how much we appreciate and thank god that we are still together until today.

Recently, think of the meaning of life and death. I am scare that we will be separated from our beloved family forever. Someone told me that, it is the recycle of life. When somebody leaves, we will miss them at first. But then, do we remember them everyday after a long time??? I answer: No.

The reason is: time can cure any injuries and sadness in our lives.

Yup, I agree.

However, the most important thing is: to cherish every moment we have every day when we are still breathing and smiling.

Enjoy the fullest for today as if today is the end of the world.

Or

aLWays believe that tomorrow will be better.

Either one of the choices, can make us enjoy our lives, I suppose.

Today is 16th April 2010, Friday. Wake up in the early morning of 5 o’ clock. Got to get ready for a brand new day and new challenges.

Good Morning, Malaysia^^

2 comments:

  1. so early wake up yimiao?:P
    good morning la......:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 苗儿,成长了!长大成为毅苗了~

    ReplyDelete