Friday, April 30, 2010

End OF APRIL 2010

Looking back to the month of April like what I used to do, every end of each month.
I was being allocated to Food and Beverage Department in the hotel. I did learn something though.

Meanwhile, I met some funny colleagues too.

Ebby, kicit kicit cili padi. A thin skinny girl but she has a powerful voice, so “ don’t play play o”.
She has a quote of the day: beat your head ar!!!!!打爆 你的头。

Miss Yeong- the PR of our hotel, however she is always multi purpose, as per General Manager’s order.

Some colleagues call her: 羊咩咩 or 杨小姐。

Oh ya, I met another friend too, 牛牛-the extremely slow fax machine in the office. Miss Ebby used to ask me to communicate with牛牛 sometimes. You will be frustrated when牛牛did not listen to you; after all, 牛牛also does not know what I am talking about.

My big sister in the office: Kak Watie, who taught me a lot, especially how to deal with the “latest” Photostats machine in the office. You know, you cannot put all the paper on the tray; the machine will “eat” all the paper. You need to put the paper one by one, even though you need to Photostat 1000 pages! Yup, just imagine, you cannot do anything else but need to wait there, putting in the paper one by one. How I wish the company will look into the matter, maybe try to change another more high tech machine.



Another skill that I learn is answering the call on behalf of sales department’s colleagues when they are away. Sometimes, I really feel ashamed when I could not speak English fluently!!!!!

Today, I will only go to work after I see doctor.

Yup, doctor again!!!!!

Yup, my leg’s problem again!!!!!

Before I go to F &B department, I went to see doctor, the last day I in the department, I also need to go to see doctor.

Just hope that everything will be alright. It just a minor swollen I believe.

I will definitely miss you all, my dear cute cute and funny colleagues.

1 comment:

  1. The photostat machine not dim la.........kekekkee

    ReplyDelete