Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My second home in Ipoh

Yup, the place where I will start my brand new day from around 7.15am til almost 3pm from Monday to Tuesday.
Good morning, teacher. Good morning children!

A brand new experience for me. I am the “mother” of 8 kids nw. imagine, you have 8 kids of same ages which you need to take care of. From personal hygiene, safety, manners, learning. writing, homework and lots more.

Now only I realize, it is not easy to be kindergarten teachers. It is a big responsibility to take care and teach other people’s children.
Even though it is just a small organization, but there are a lots of things to be planned for a smooth day.

Teachers need to play their role of preparing all the teaching materials, following the syllabus , and not to forget to prepare homework!

I always wonder, how my parents teach me when I was small? I just heard that I am a quite hardworking and independent girl! Lolz. Not to praise myself or be arrogant but I really agree that one’s parents attitude or character will have big influence towards their children.

Parents need to be responsible, not only trying to make ends meet but also spending some precious time with their children.

However, the trend nowadays is , after kindergarten, the kids are mostly send to Daycare or nursery centre!! I heard that, only until 7pm, the parents will go to fetch the children, which means, the kids will only spend around 3 hours with their parents at home. From 7pm to 10pm before they go to bed, from Monday to Friday. Oh, sounds quite pity.

I just hope that, the children will have a happy childhood , with lots of funs and good memory beside all those homework. Wish my dear “children” all the best in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Great!! Your ambition is to be a teacher~!

    By the way, can i convey my feeling to you here?
    I miss you leh, miao~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaloyalo, parents and teachers also equally important oo :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyy: you may say u Love me also.haha

    ReplyDelete