Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fridays at Kindergarten

Every Friday, I will be extremely excited and happy. The reason? Is because I always think that Friday should be a super relax day since weekends will come after that.
Thus, in term of clothing that I wear to Kindergarten will be casual.

How many days since I already make up my mind, to accept this challenging job, erm or should I say, a physically and mentally exhausted task? Is this a Hercules task?
I love kids so much, now I realize.
Not to say that I hate them previously. I do like them all these while but now I LOVE them!

Being the class teacher of four years old “monsters” is really not an easy task!
I did teach 5 years old before. Then, I realize that it is much easier to teach five years old kids compare to four years old.
Now only I realize why I am having sore throat even though I taught them only for two months.

Yup, I always the one who are “ 后知后觉”.
Only after 25 years of life, then I realize I must be an organized girl. No more throwing or should I say, putting down my belongings everywhere I feel convenient. What I mean by convenient is, I tend to put my car keys or my watches or my spectacles along the way I step into my house.

Ya. You are right! I wasted much time to search for them when I want to go out for shopping or getting ready for work.
This bad habit has been inherited for almost 19 years! ( I deducted the 6 years of being a well disciplined kids)

I am a teacher. I teach my children to put back all the things they take to the original places.

Please keep the toys back to the container after you played it. Thank you.
Please take good care of your own belongings. Especially your books! Thank you.
Please be a good manner child who will say thank you and goodbye to the person who fetch u to school every day. Thank you.
There are many more Please and Thank you rules that I taught my kids, but then, when I recalled , seem like I myself do not really follow them.

Oh my, how you expect people will follow when you yourselves do not follow and be a good role model?
I have to admit that, I am in the progress of changing, I need time to instill a good habit from now onwards. I may not be an well-planning girl in term of my finance and also my future, but at least, in term of daily life’s matter, I ,must be organized.


At least, there is no more searching for my handphone, purse or even car keys when I want to hang out with friends.




Miss Soh, no car keys how you drive woh? Walk meh???

1 comment:

  1. I will be very happy to be around with kids too~dear, your world now is very pure! :P

    ReplyDelete