Friday, May 22, 2009

五月家有喜事-It's my birthday!!!

21st May 2009

An extraordinary birthday is what I can say for my year 2009 , 23rd years old birthday.
Many surprises are given to me.



Normally the day b4 my birthday, I will stay up until midnight, waiting for the first sms that I will receive as birthday wishes.
Last week , I even got an sms, see wai, who accidentally rmb wrongly my birthday date, she thaught it was at 12th May. haha….the very first bda wishes from her, thx ya see wai, we met each other ever since in the kindergarten
Back to the main topic. Surprisingly, I do not keep up to midnight becoz too tired tat day, at 10am already fell asleep. Even Yuk Ping (2008全辨冠军的主辩 )calling me to wish me happy birthday I also din answer the phone call. Paiseh and thanks a lot Yuk Ping.

Early in the morning, when birds are chirping merrily as seemed welcoming a brand new day, I woke up happily. This time I woke up promptly, without “rolling” on the bed…haha… actually with my condition now, I am not able to roll on bed also…haha…lol


Before breakfast, i was being shown the video clip that my beloved sister created for me. I was touched.Tears was running down while i saw the video. she said it took her 14 hours to finish doing the video clip.thx a lot, yi shin.

Then, today is the first breakfast that have together with my dad after the surgery. This is due to the early bird habit of my dad which I can’t follow. He used to eat breakfast at 6.30am++ in after he wake up everyday where I am still dreaming. My sister join us for breakfast too.

Back to my beloved home after breakfast, I surf the net, replying wall post from friends in Facebook. Meanwhile, today also the day when my hand phone will be ringing the most due to the incoming sms and also phone calling birthday wishes. Thanks a lot for all the wishes that u guys send to me. Ribuan terima kasih, saya ucapkan. Merci beaucoup!!!多谢晒。感激不尽。哈哈。

Yesterday Chiew Way asked:
“U really do not want to come out tomorrow? ”
“No loh. today out d mah”


However, after having breakfast with my dad, suddenly have the desire to watch Night At the Museum 2. Today is the 1st day the film is being shown in cinema. Start calling from Yean Yee house to Lai Yee house and Chooi Theng house, finally Chiew Way is of no exception too. Telling them, the birthday girl would like to watch a movie today, is it possible? Of course, I can only wish for it. It is quite difficult for me to go to the cinema.

Firstly, I need to overcome the escalator, next, when we want to go into the “show room ” , I need to climb stairs, using walking stick. After the show is finished, I need to walk quite a long way to get back to the shopping mall entrance.

So forget about it. Lastly, no movie lah……Staying back in my house, switch on the TV and watch the old Hong Kong drama “ 再见艳阳天”.

By that time, it is around 1.30pm. Just started to sit on the sofa, suddenly, outside the house there are people shouting : 苏毅苗!!!!! Loudly.

Paiseh, I do not know whether the neighbours are shocked by my “ siao” friends action onot?

The four Ipoh girls, PCW,CCT,NYY and CLY suddenly appear at my house.
They plan it a day before, to come to my house, celebrate my birthday. PCW is the organizer. She is always the one organizing our gathering whenever we back Ipoh.
Wow, a special cake for me !!! Or should I called it a "birthday Bread". Haha …..



In the ancient time, the Chinese will tend to eat 寿包 during birthday. Me too, a Chinese girl have a寿包 for my birthday. Haha….

Besides, we still have red eggs ( 红鸡蛋 ), prepared by PCW also, with the help of her Mum.

Cake cutting ceremony, Happy Birthday to 肥苗,they called it.

We have KFC as “side dish” also…haha…dessert is the ice boomer made by my sister. Main course will be the birthday bread and the red eggs.

Blowing the candle-total is five little candles-二加三等与五,二三代表二十三岁。(What is PCW trying to explain to me, because she just manage to get 5 little candles, after all, she did not buy a cake, she should not have any candles actually.haha….)



Thanks a lot for those who brigthen up my day.^^ thanks for all the wishes.

5 comments:

  1. Sei ye... dim gai gum dor jit muk ga....

    ~~i also want....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 只要你开心就好了^^
    你的家人,其实很疼你,懂吗。。
    尤其你那两个可爱体贴的妹妹和弟弟,哈哈。
    祝,早日康复,考试顺利 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 美丽动人chiewwayMay 26, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    hehe.....u hapi jau ok lo....
    i read ha read ha oso sweet mai....
    coz mayb i m 1 of the person who involve or 见证 the little party la...more feel...
    kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 美丽动人chiewwayMay 26, 2009 at 12:48 PM

    cili cili 55 cum bek.......
    jealousy is v suffer d.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一次的意外,真的让我发现你很多很多,包括这个毅苗文笔都很好咧!还有,最重要的,是你也发现自己更多更多。

    ReplyDelete